Lemon Tea Benefits are way too many to make this post an exhaustive one. That’s why I’m only going to point out the most important ones.
If you have never had lemon tea before, you are missing out on one great beverage that you can drink with your meal and can provide you with awesome long health benefits.
Benefits of Drinking Lemon Tea
When you combine lemon juice and honey, it can make a healthy alternative to various carbonated drinks and coffee. 3 of the best lemon tea benefits are as follows.
1. A Good Cleanser And Detoxifier
Lemon tea cleanses your body by removing toxins from the system. These toxins invite various kinds of diseases and infections.
As an excellent detoxifier, lemon tea helps prevent these diseases and infections.
2. Psychological Benefits
Lemon tea removes toxins from the blood, and hence, it energizes your body, refreshes your mind and improves mental clarity. Stress is responsible for generating toxins in the blood that trigger various mental health issues.
Lemon tea is a great remedy for headaches, weakness, low vitality, lethargy and fatigue. It keeps you active and healthy by cleansing your blood.
3. Cardiovascular Benefits
Lemon tea provides protection against cardiovascular diseases. It contains flavonoids that reduce lipids and prevent the formation of blood clots in arteries. Thus, drinking lemon tea is a great way of combating heart disease.
Other Lemon Tea Benefits
- Boosts Your Metabolism for Better Weight Loss
- Helps in the Treatment of Cold and Flu
- Improves Your Immune System
- It is an appetite Suppressant
- Improves the Appearance of Your Skin
- Boosts Your Digestive Function
- Detoxifies Your Body
- May Kill Cancerous Cells in Your Body
- Can Improve Your Heart Conditions
- It Protects Diabetics from Blood Sugar Spikes
- It is a Natural Antiseptic
- Helps Treat Surgical Swelling
- Facilitates the Absorption of Iron
How To Make Lemon Tea?
Preparing lemon tea is easy, but in case you need a little guidance, here is a method you can use to make lemon tea. You can also just buy the best lemon tea out there if you don’t have time instead of making your own.
- 1 cup of water
- freshly squeezed lemon juice or if you are buying it, one or two bags on lemon tea; depending on how strong you want it to be
- Sugar or honey to taste (I always prefer good organic honey for health sake)
- Heat a cup of water
- Add a ½ teaspoon or ¾ teaspoons of tea leaves.
- You can use green tea in the same proportion.
- Leave it to brew for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sugar or honey to taste.
Your lemon tea is ready!
Precautions With Lemon Tea:
Lemon tea is not suitable for certain people in spite of its great benefits. Some precautions need to be taken before consuming lemon tea.
- Lemon tea is generally not suitable for kids.
- It is advised that lemon tea should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Those having high blood pressure should refrain from regular consumption of lemon tea.
- Lemon tea should not be consumed in the case of diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome. You can consume plain black tea instead.
- Consult your doctor before taking lemon tea if you are on any form of medication.
Which Lemon Tea is The Best?
There are really no BEST lemon teas out there, but there are great ones. Those that are natural and organic for your long-term health benefits.
About this Lemon Tea:
- VitaPride Lemon Slimming tea helps you lose weight and reduce belly fat by boosting metabolism and suppressing appetite
- As a natural green tea detox product, Lemon Slimming Tea supports natural caffeinated weight loss
- Cleanses skin and supports a balanced diet to improve energy, support exercise, and help you lose weight fast
- Lemon slimming tea works by burning cholesterol, preventing clogged arteries, and delays signs of aging
- If you don’t feel better right away, they offer a full money-back satisfaction guarantee
How did you like this post on lemon tea health benefits? Tell us by commenting in the box below!